Job Title – Relocation Specialists
You’ll be the friendly face of Spire Removals; whose responsibility is to deliver our unique blend of high quality and outstanding customer service.
When you’re not out and about you will be at our storage facility, assisting with things like stock control, vehicle and equipment maintenance, and general housekeeping.
This job role does include regular heavy lifting, so physical fitness is a must.
- 2 years minimum standard UK driving licence.
- Maximum 3 points. Licence Check required.
- Pass of internal driving assessment.
- General understanding of vehicle maintenance.
- Understanding of UK driving laws.
- All training is to be provided to cover our procedures.
- A good appreciation of health & safety.
- Friendly and approachable.
- Presentable and reliable.
- Able to adapt to working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Passionate about delivering great customer service.
- Maintain a professional attitude to all tasks.
- Due to this job role, to have and maintain a good level of physical fitness.
- Represent the Spire Removals brand at all times.
- Drive safely, responsibly and within the law.
- To ensure our clients receive the very highest levels of customer service and you take care of their belongings as if they were your own.
- To follow all company procedures and policies.
- Inspect vehicles when required and do regular checks to make sure they are roadworthy. This also includes cleanliness and the organisation of equipment.
- To use your initiative to deal with unexpected situations.
References and DBS check
- We will require references from two previous employers.
- Part of the application process will include a DBS basic check to confirm your suitability for the role.
Pay & Employment Term
- Salary ranges start from £19,000 to £24,000.
- Overtime is available where applicable.
- This position is for full-time employment.
- The position is subject to a 6-month probational period.
Normal Working Hours
- Most days you will start at 0730 and aim to finish approx. 1730. However, due to the nature of this industry, timings do vary.
- Working days are Monday to Friday.
Place of work, Overnights and Travel
- Our depot is located at SP4 6QX.
- Due to the nature of this job role, on occasion, you may be required (with the correct conciliation) to travel further than your working hours. This may include an overnight stay away from the base.
Job Training Scheme
- We use an online training platform to enhance your performances and to safeguard yourself, as well as the company.
- There are other training schemes available after 1 years’ service, subject to performance reviews. For example, HGV training.
How to apply
- Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call our office with any questions on 01722 441140.