We always endeavour to provide the best service and products for our customers. However, on rare occasions, we recognise that there may be times where our customers may not be completely satisfied. To ensure we can put things right as soon as possible, please read our complaints procedure below and we will respond promptly to ensure complete satisfaction.
Complaints Handling Procedure
- All complaints must be logged immediately and tracked using the relevant complaints log.
- If the complaint is initially notified to the removal team on site, it must be reported to the operational manager. The operational manager must then report the complaint to the office without delay.
- All complaints must be acknowledged within 3 working days of receipt. Telephone complaints will also receive a written response confirming details of the conversation.
- The complaints log must be kept up to date with progress notes and all correspondence must be stored manually or electronically in the customer file.
- An appointed member of the office will monitor the complaint log to ensure that all complaints have been responded to within the specified time and resolved without delay.
- A formal written outcome of the investigation should be issued to the customer within 15 working days of receiving the complaint.
- If the customer remains dissatisfied, the customer should write to us to explain the reasons why they feel the complaint remains unresolved.
- We are to provide the customer with a written statement expressing their final viewpoint following a second review of the complaint, then refer the customer to the Furniture & Home Improvement Ombudsman (FHIO) within 8 weeks of receiving the complaint.
- If the matter has not been resolved within 8 weeks or we have not responded, the customer is able to take their complaint to FHIO.
- We shall then co-operate with customer(s), their advisors and the FHIO in the resolution of complaints and/or the handling of liability/insurance claims.